Invest in the companies that are developing, installing, and operating wind, solar, and hydroelectric facilities.
Find renewable energy stocks in our list below.
What is HASI?
- This company is dedicated to investing in solutions to climate change; thus far, it has invested in 180 renewable energy, energy efficiency, and storage projects
- Approximately 22% of projects are grid connected solar and 16% onshore wind
- Approximately 60% of their portfolio holdings are behind-the-meter projects
Last updated: 03/29/2021
What is BEP?
- Brookfield Renewable operates 19,300 MW of installed Renewable Energy capacity
- In the past 5 years, around half of their investments have been in hydroelectric assets, 30% in wind, and 15% in solar
- They have renewable energy assets in North America, Asia, Europe, and South America
Last updated: 02/14/2021
Disclaimer: GreenPortfolio aims to keep all information on the site current and accurate. However, you may find differences between information listed here and information listed on a financial product provider’s website. Opinions expressed here are not those of any bank, credit card issuer or financial institution, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Please complete your own due diligence before making any financial decisions.
Advertising Disclosure: This article/post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services but this compensation does not influence our reviews or opinions. Read about our methodology to learn how we choose financial products to include on our platform.